Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 197 - A Fishy Mystery

SO I definitely tried something new today -- yet for the life of me - - I cannot figure out what it is.  Sounds strange, I am sure.  Well, I am experimenting with different fish and seafoods now, these days.  I want to expand my horizons on this front.  I also seem to be CRAVING fish a lot lately.  Not sure what is up with that.

Anyway, I went to a little fish place and I ordered a COD dish ... and it was seasoned.  This is usually a big NO NO for Deb.  I tried some anyway, and loved it.  I have no idea what this seasoning was or is ... but I wish I did - because it is great.  It did not make me sick.  Major progress.  So, then,  I had my daughter try some, and she is usually quite the expert with these things, and she has no idea either.  So oh well - - that does make it a bit hard to re-create.   I just may have to go back there and ask somebody.  NO biggie, just gives me another excuse to go buy fish again, huh?

Happy Friday.  I saw Breaking Dawn today - this morning really.  It was awesome, and I am not ashamed to admit that I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment