Saturday, November 05, 2011

Day 185 - Catfish and Shrimp

WOW - tried a new place today, as I took my daughter and our foreign exchange student out to lunch to a new fish restaurant we hadn't been to before.  I must confess, I was a bit nervous to try catfish and shrimp - it was off my daughter's plate.  She was insistent that I give it a whirl.  Funny, I've been doing this for a while - this new food every day thing I mean ... and sometimes things still freak me out.   The shrimp especially was freaking me out.  I tried both though - and loved both - and let me just say WOW.  I will definitely go back to that place.  They had other things I want to try as well, like salmon and such.   I also tried one of their hushpuppies, and I did not like that at all.

SO YAY for a new place and new things.  Would love ideas on other things I can do with shrimp and possibly catfish.  I have a bag of frozen catfish tenders that I have YET to figure out what to do with ...

How was your day ?

No comments:

Post a Comment