Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 196 - Yakult

What the heck is Yakult?  Well, it is a small little probiotic drink.  WHY drink it ?


You may not think about your digestive system when you think about your overall well-being, but that’s where good health and proper nutrition begins. Drinking Yakult daily may help balance your digestive system. For 75 years, people around the world have been making Yakult a part of their daily diet – really?  That many, huh?!

On top of all the benefits Yakult tastes great! Yes, I said that.  It does indeed taste great.  I was surprised, for some reason I expected it to be kinda gross.  They claim that over 28 million children and adults around the world enjoy the delicious taste of Yakult every day.  I guess now I'm one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment