Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 195 - Kefir (Strawberry)

Found a new love ... ah yes, this is good stuff.   I tried a Kefir -  strawberry flavored - probiotic drink, kind of like a smoothie I guess.  Ahhhh, good stuff indeed.   Does anyone know anything about Kefir?  Is it really good for you?  Anyone have experiences I should know about ? :)

Meanwhile, my daughter colored my hair .... she says I'm strawberry blonde now.  I'm not so sure.  BUT it does seem like a lighter color.  I tried to get a photo, but seems like the light is never right.  Oh well - at least I tried.

Have a good day.


And my attempt at pictures of myself ... hate the way my face looks - - 
not the bright smile I'm known for at all - and I hate the lighting,
but maybe you can see the difference in color.  You tell me.


1 comment: