Monday, November 07, 2011

Day 187 - Coleslaw

So, I tried something today that I really never thought I would.  Yep, coleslaw.  I know it's such a common thing, and everyone everywhere has probably had some.  My daughter loves the stuff, as does one of my sons.  I ordered some fish in a restaurant today and they gave me some coleslaw by mistake.  I did not ask for it - but it was given to me nonetheless.  The OLD me would have immediately become upset and hurled it back and demanded a whole brand new order for fear it may have 'touched' something.  Today, I was like ' oh well ' .. it's just an excuse to try something new.  My oh my - we've made progress I tell ya.

Did I like the coleslaw?  No - not one bit.  But, hey - at least I tried it. I still feel like somewhat of a success though because I didn't freak out about the whole thing. I also realize there are like tons of different variations on it, so it probably makes a difference as to who makes it or where you get it, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment