Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 182 - Shakeology Greenberry

So, in honor of signing up to be a Team BeachBody Coach, I tried the Greenberry flavored Shakeology.  I mixed it with milk, peanut butter and a banana. It was awesome.   Some people seem to be 'on the fence' about the greenberry flavor, or just prefer the chocolate.  I liked it this way a lot.  I know other people have used mint with it and various things.  I want to try it that way as well.   The recipes and combinations are endless.

I also got a surprise gift in the mail today - a fitbit ultra.  It is a wireless device to keep track of sleep and activity, like steps, etc.   I am excited to give this new piece of technology a whirl.

I created a website for my 'Healthy Habit Gal' branding, it is pretty easy...Healthy Habit Gal!

Hope everyone had a happy HUMP day !

No comments:

Post a Comment