Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 191 - life Cinnamon Roll Bar

So today's new adventure was in a soft baked bar made by the Life people that make Life cereal - - the flavor is cinnamon roll with raisins and pecans.  It is not remotely clean, so for those of looking for a 'clean' treat, this ain't it, the list of ingredients is LONG.

Did I like it?  Not really.  I mean, I could tolerate it probably if I had to, but it wasn't really yummy or satisfying as a 'treat', and I didn't see the point in taking more than a bite.  I satisfied the need to try something new, and I did, so that is that.

I also had catfish for lunch today.  I tried that earlier in this blog challenge.  YUM - I liked it even more this time than I did last time.  Woo Hoo for new things.

Hope you had a good Veterans Day - or 11/11/11 day - and the weekend is good to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment