Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 177 - Kashi Bar

I knew I had to spend some time in the car today, so I wanted to be prepared.  I took the opportunity to try a new kind of 'bar'.  Kashi usually makes decent products, I like their cereals.   I tried their Cherry Dark Chocolate bar today.  Heaven on my tongue I tell ya ... oooh yeah - I liked it :)

Also had a lot of energizing fun playing with my boys this afternoon.  One son who weighs maybe 55 pounds was particularly rambunxious (how do you spell that)?   I was doing leg lifts with him on each leg alternatively; and things of this nature.  Definitely got the heart rate up.  Love stuff like that.  The air is crisp and slightly cooler - the temps are my friend - the wind is blowing.   I totally love autumn.  I know other parts of our country are talking about winter storm watches and snow and stuff ...but here in Houston - it is just very pleasant.

Have a good weekend.  Take time to play (and sweat).

1 comment:

  1. I love these!! And so does my hubs who is an extremely picky eater. Definitely a nice sweet snack when you want a treat!
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete