Monday, October 03, 2011

Day 152 - Enchiladas

Well, I have never been too big a fan of Mexican food anyway, but tonight we made Enchiladas for the family, so I knew I had to take a bite.  I actually was pretty optimistic about it, was thinking I could at best tolerate it pretty good.  I hated it.  Yep, hated it.  I had to quickly eat something else to get the taste out of my mouth.  Oh well, everyone else liked the Enchiladas pretty well (most anyhow).  I know these are not overly healthy anyway, so it is not likely a big loss on my part.

Meanwhile, I had a fun and active day - pretty darn productive if I do say so myself.  The weather was gorgeous and I enjoyed some play time outside with my kids.  Just have to share a cute picture of my youngest son, who has now determined he needs a BIGGER bike.


1 comment:

  1. Deb, what was it about the enchiladas that you didn't like? What meat did you use for the filling? I have a couple of different recipes for enchiladas, if you're willing to try them again sometime.

    ReplyDelete