Saturday, October 08, 2011

Day 157 - Lemon Zest Luna Bar

So, have you ever tasted something, and at first thought you loved it, and then after a few minutes, realized you don't like it at all?   That is what happened to me tonight with the Lemon Zest Luna Bar.  I thought for sure I would like it okay.  For a minute, I thought I did, but then I didn't at all.  I gave some to my daughter, and she told me it tasted like butt.  That started a whole other conversation; but bottom line - she hated it.  It is not 'clean' at all, lots of ingredients in tiny print on shiny paper, tried to take a pic but it didn't come out at all.

On another note; I got some good deals at yard sales this morning.  I do not get to go 'yard saling' very often, but my daughter and I hit a few good ones today.  My iron had broken, so I got a great new one for $2.00 ... and got some shoes for my toddler, and some skateboards for fun activity.  My daughter is quite the artist and we some unopened canvasses for her art - very cheap.  My steal of the day though was a stability ball and a DVD to go with it - for a stability ball workout.  So excited.  Since we will be putting our gym membership on hold starting November 1st, I need all kinds of creative ideas for working out at home.  My biggest challenge now will be to keep my daughter OFF my ball !


No comments:

Post a Comment