Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Day 153 - Three Bean Salad

So today, I was offered some 'three bean salad'.  I have no idea what that is, have never made it in my life, and was pretty clueless.  But I have had some fair luck with beans, so I thought I would give it a try.  Sorry I did not get  a pic.

YUK!  Hated it  ...sorry - - took more than a bite and definitely not going to be a favorite.  It had kidney beans, green beans and yellow beans.  What the heck are yellow beans?  I don't even know.  It also had peppers and onions in it - probably also part of the problem.   Not sure about the dressing, but it had a strong vinegar flavor.  I hate vinegar.  I realize it was pretty bold of me to try this - but it was free and it was offered, so I took a chance.   I do like kidney beans.  Maybe there is another kind of bean salad out there this girl could try at another time.

I also had some upsetting things happen to me today - got me all in an uproar.  Not in the best of mood.  I am thinking I need to take up kickboxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment