Sunday, October 09, 2011

Day 158 - Tortellini

Anyone who has been following me knows I've never been a big pasta person.  Heck, I have a hard time eating pizza.  Tonight; however, we had Tortellini for dinner, and I decided I would give it a try.  It took me a bit of time to gather up the courage, but I finally did eat a bite. Then another bite.  Woo Hoo - two bites.  Of course, I had a third.  Then I stopped.  It is pretty good.  I'm not in love, not going to wake up craving it or anything, but definitely doable.  One of my sons decided he likes his tortellini mixed with crackers.  Maybe that would help actually, make it not so gooey or something.

So YAY for tortellini ... would be very open and happy to receive any home-made recipes, or clean recipes, for this type of dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment