Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 160 - Clif KidZ Bar - Full Moon Brownie

I tried this organic bar today - not a big fan.  It is suppose to be a full moon brownie thing with white chocolate chips and whole grains in it - - suppose to be good for energy.  No High Fructose Corn Syrup - that's always good.  About 130 grams, 3.5 grams of fat.  Only 3 grams of protein.   I don't think I'll get another one.  My son, who usually likes everything, takes a big bite -and then spits it out in the trash.  Ummm, not a good sign.  Luckily, I had already done my own taste test.

I'm not feeling great today, well this afternoon rather.  Not entirely sure what is going on, but I suspect it may be allergy related.  I also got my first mosquito bite of the season.  Woo Hoo (NOT).

Have a good evening.  Think I'll just relax and watch NCIS tonight.  Maybe a nice neighborhood walk afterwards with the honey hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment