Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 175 - Seaweed

Yes, I ate seaweed.  Can you believe it?  Holy cow - that was weird.  I just had a sample, but I was not thrilled. I did not throw up or go into convulsions or anything, but yeah - not  something high on my list of treats.  I do wonder if I ate it with something else or mixed it up a little, maybe I'd like it more.  Again, maybe need to try it more than once and in different ways.  I have been hearing a lot about the benefits of seaweed so I thought I'd give it a shot.  You should too.  I did notice they had other kinds of seaweed, different colors too like red and brown - and they has Wasabi (um, won't be trying THAT one).

Check out this link:  http://www.seaweed.ie/uses_general/humanfood.html

1 comment:

  1. I think this is something you eat *with* other things. Like sushi. Maybe try to find a recipe with it?
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete