Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 168 - Muscle Punch


So, today - amid my very busy day of errands and what not ... I got a smoothie at Smoothie King.  I don't think I have ever been to a Smoothie King in my life.   I got something called a 'Muscle Punch Plus'.  I drank about half of it.  It was awesome.  Really - super awesome.  Loved it.  I am definitely wanting to make some healthy smoothies at home - throw some Spinach or Kale in there, get some greens in ... you get the idea.

Here is a little info. I found on their website about it:


Muscle Punch Plus™

You know how when you’re working out, your muscles seem to be screaming? This is what they’re screaming for—our delicious mix of banana, strawberries and a unique protein and nutrient blend. Consider us your muscle translator.

Ingredients

Strawberries, Bananas, Egg Protein, Non-Fat Milk, Vanilla, Wheat Germ, Nutritional Yeast, Turbinado, Honey

My skinny version came in at 266 calories, 1 gram of fat, 61 carbs, 5 grams of protein, 6 grams of fiber and about 57 mg of sodium.  But those are the counts for the full 20 ounces, and again, I only drank about half.


No comments:

Post a Comment