Sunday, October 02, 2011

Day 151 - Pomegranate Fruit

So, I am thinking that I got a bad pomegranate, or perhaps it is not ripe.  I have really liked all things that are flavored 'pomegranate', tea, bars and applesauce, etc.  I bought this fresh fruit today - and my daughter cut it up for us.  Look at the photo and you tell me if it looks right.  She said it did not look right.  It definitely did not taste right.  I have another one, and we're going to wait a few days and see if that one is any better.  Thomas, my six year old taster, was also not impressed.



1 comment:

  1. Pomegranates are not in season right now. I associate them with Christmas so try it again in a few months! They are delicious and lots of work but so worth it!
    ~Ang

    PS. Yay I can comment now!!!

    ReplyDelete