Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Item 226 - Shrimp Poppers

I tried shrimp poppers.  I think they are okay.  They are not remotely clean and probably not all that healthy, but hey - it was a new texture and flavor, and I didn't hurl.  So this is progress.  Everyone else loved them - - except hubby dear.

I think next I want to try an actual boiled or grilled shrimp, no breading and definitely not fried.  That is surely in my better interest, and I know shrimp are suppose to have some healthy benefits.

Meanwhile, I seem to have had an on-going bad headache for a few days.  I'm not really stressed out, so not sure why ... but it is annoying.  Other than that, kids are off school, house is messy, days are loud - and life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I love taking frozen (deviened and peeled) shrimp and sauting them in olive oil. They come out a little salty but taste almost buttery. I put them on pasta or rice. Throw in some sauted or steamed veggies too!
    ~Ang

    ReplyDelete