Monday, December 05, 2011

Day 214 - Vegetable Soup

SO I did a nice little tour of Kroger today, buying good for the family.  I tried a sample of some vegetable soup that they had out.  I did not get a picture of it - sorry.  I am pleasantly surprised that I did not gag and throw up.  Yes, it was actually okay.  I only had a sample, so I don't know if I could have eaten a whole serving, but it definitely gives me hope.  I have been reading a lot lately about canned soups and BPA dangers, etc.  Surely you have seen it too.  Anyway - I like the idea of fresh soups, and definitely making my own soups.  So I took this opportunity.  I also had a sample of some bread to chase it down.  I have no idea what kind of bread it was, but it was good.  Perhaps it was just a french bread slice?  Not sure.  I am not very bread savvy I'm afraid.

At any rate - here's to hope that I may actually be able to prepare my own vegetable soup and actually eat some of it.  Hey - one can hope, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment