Thursday, December 01, 2011

Day 210 - Toasted Sesame Flatbreads

So, sometimes I just want something crunchy and somewhat salty ... without eating something that is totally horrible for me.   With the Adrenal Glands deficiency that I have, sometimes I need salt, and am even told to put some salt in my water ... and I also have low blood pressure ... so I totally 'get it' that sometimes I do indeed need something salty.

Anyway - I found these little gems at the supermarket.  They are toasted sesame flatbreads - - kinda like crackers.  They are pretty darn good.  I must confess, they are even better with a smidgen of natural peanut butter.

Meanwhile - hope you had a happy Thursday.  My husband is off tomorrow - - so I am excited about that.  All kids at school and hubby home to myself.  Oooh the possibilities.   And on that note - goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment