Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Day 216 - Pacific Coast Clam Chowder

Well, I am still on a soup kick - must be the cold weather.  I tell ya what, it was 28 degrees this morning, and I realized that TEXAS has made me a wimp.  I do not like weather that cold, especially not with wind.

ANYhow, I tried the aforementioned soup and it was pretty darn good.  I must say, it was not nearly as good as the New England Clam Chowder I have eaten at Red Lobster, but this was pretty good.  I am so picky about things like this - never want to try a new brand or what not.  Link to video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAoI5teg39A&feature=share

Meanwhile, I made a video today.  It is the first time I have ever attempted such a thing ... in the video I am talking about getting OUT of your comfort zone.  Well, I guess that is what I am doing every daggone day with this new food blog, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment