Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 220 - Junk Food

So the two new things I tried today are not good for me ... and that is just as well ... because I did not enjoy them.  I tried some microwave popcorn we bought from the Boy Scouts (well, because two of my sons are boy scouts) ... and although I don't mind putting money into that fundraiser, I could definitely live without the popcorn.  It tasted kinda funny to me.  Probably because I am just use to regular old fashioned popcorn from the stove.

Also - my husband made some sort of chocolate pudding.  It was a spontaneous thing, and he wasn't really planning on it - but  I think he was having a major chocolate craving and decided to whip some up.  I tasted some from his dish ... and YUK.  I did not like it at all.  Maybe I need to make that Shakeology Pudding I heard about.

And since I did not bother to get any pictures of this popcorn or pudding, I'll just leave you with a cute picture of my youngest kid. He was all bundled up to go look at Christmas lights.  Well, bundled up for Houston.

I Hope you had a good weekend.   Tomorrow will definitely be a healthier day for Deb, that is for sure. I have a date at the gym with my husband (He is off work) .. so woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment