Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 224 - Shakeology Mix-Up

So, you know - - I am in love with Shakeology.  It is not a secret.  Seriously - it is a salad that tastes like a dessert.  I am always on the lookout for new ways to try it, just to mix things up.

Today I simply mixed the Chocolate Shakeology with a hint of mint extract and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese for some added protein.  AND I MEAN, just a hint of the mint extract, it does not take much. I mixed it with water and ice, no milk.  It was amazing.  Tastes like a peppermint patty.  Keep in mind, I absolutely hate cottage cheese, just looking at it completely grosses me out.  SO this was very brave of me to put it into my Shakeology drink.   I couldn't even tell, at all.  People, ya gotta get ya some.  


No comments:

Post a Comment