Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 225 - NOG Coconut Milk


Well, I have never had egg nog in my life, and was not entirely sure I wanted to try it at all ... but then I was offered some of this stuff shown above ... so I decided what the heck?  I hated it.  Seriously - hated it.  I wonder if it is anything like regular egg nog.  I have no idea.  I almost threw up and definitely gagged on it.

Meanwhile - I am in a really good mood lately.  I am having a lot of fun and enjoying the Christmas season.  I am dancing like a fool in public and giving strangers compliments.  Hope you are enjoying the season as well.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about that stuff, but real egg nog is wonderful. If you have a Wawa in your area get that brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, that pic certainly caught my attention as I am HIGHLY ADDICTED to Braums Eggnog, praise God it is only available two months a year to tempt me! Sorry you hated it. I will have to say, people either completely LOVE eggnog or completely HATE eggnog. You are lucky you fall in the second category! Love you girl. : )

    ReplyDelete