Sunday, December 04, 2011

Day 213 - Eating Right Bar


A bar brand called 'Eating Right' which I think is unique to Safeway was on my agenda for the day.  The flavor is peanut butter crisp.  The taste is non-existent.  It was pretty much disgusting.  It was dry and pasty and hard to chew.  Not remotely enjoyable.  The ingredients are complicated, and un-clean, to say the least.  I guess I am not having much luck with these bars.  I have seen many recipes out there for making your own bars - and most of them are pretty clean.  I guess I need to give them a whirl.

My husband made ravioli for dinner tonight.  I should have tried some of that, but it was gone before I even had a chance.  Maybe next time.

Meanwhile I am loving my new gadget.  The UP by Jawbone that I wear on my wrist like a bracelet.  It is really cool.  It vibrates every hour if you have not moved.  It was funny that it vibrated on me at Church this morning.  HA!  I'm not suppose to be up and walking around in Church, but I liked the little reminder anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment